Promote your presence at the 2022 RCA Conference! Click on the marketing materials below to start generating buzz and let everyone know you are a RCA speaker, exhibitor or volunteer.
Social Media Messaging
Promote the RCA Conference by sharing the following messages on your own social media accounts (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram). Links have already been shortened, so you can copy and paste these posts to your favorite social media outlets right away.
First, make sure you're following our social media accounts.
LinkedIn: Research Chefs Association
Official Hashtag: #RCA2022
You can also request to join the Research Chefs Association group on LinkedIn, which is a great audience filled with pre-approved people interested in culinary arts, food science and product development.
Now, start posting on your social media channels to increase exposure of your session and the event.
Tip: Add a graphic from this webpage to take your posts to the next level.
Utilize Twitter as you would a mini blog. Share articles about the RCA Conference or drive people to the conference website. The idea is to keep posts short and simple since you’re restricted to 280 characters.
Tip: Twitter will automatically shorten any hyperlink, so don’t worry about its length.
- Join me in Atlanta for three days of top-notch education and networking at #RCA2022 in March! https://bit.ly/2NhJckK
- #DYK attendees can earn up to 24 continuing education credits at #RCA2022. Join me in advancing your certification this March. https://bit.ly/2NhJckK
- Are you ready to ignite your senses with RCA? Join me in Atlanta, March 23-25 for #RCA2022 Register now: https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- Getting to connect and collaborate with fellow food product development professionals is one of my favorite parts of #RCA2022! Find out what networking events RCA is serving up for us. https://bit.ly/2Ng5HGx
- Are you ready to explore new products and flavors at the Culinology® Expo? Make sure to add booth [#XXX] to your list of must-see companies! Start planning your expo experience today: https://bit.ly/2NZHkCv
- [COMPANY NAME] is exhibiting at #RCA2022, March 23-25 in Atlanta, GA. Register today to join us for top-notch education and exciting networking opportunities. https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- Are you ready to ignite your senses with RCA? Stop by booth [#XXX] to learn more about our products! #RCA2022 https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- I’m looking forward to presenting on [SESSION TOPIC] at #RCA2022, March 23-25 in Atlanta! https://bit.ly/2NhJckK
- I’m presenting on [SESSION TOPIC] at #RCA2022. Don’t forget to tweet me questions to answer during my presentation! https://bit.ly/2NhJckK
Unlike the other platforms, you can be more casual on Facebook. Start a conversation and check back to weigh in on comments. Don’t be afraid to comment on your own post; it’s a great way to start the conversation.
- #RCA2022 is providing valuable educational sessions that are hyper-targeted for professionals in food product development! Check out the agenda to see who’s presenting: https://bit.ly/2DOacJ7
- Attendees can earn up to 24 continuing education credits at #RCA2022 this March! Don't miss out on the chance to advance your certification. https://bit.ly/2DOacJ7
- [COMPANY NAME] favorite part of the #RCA2022 is the opportunity to meet with my colleagues and make new connections during high-energy networking events. What’s yours? https://bit.ly/2zKZIGk
- Learn fresh techniques and discover cutting-edge, innovative products at the #RCA2022 Culinology® Expo. Stop by our booth [#XXX] to learn what [COMPANY NAME] offers. https://bit.ly/2NhJckK
- Gain insights on the hottest topics in food product development at #RCA2022! Register now and make sure to stop by booth [#XXX] to say hello! https://bit.ly/2NiGoDQ
- What trends do you want to see at the #RCA2022 Culinology® Expo? I’m looking forward to [insert trend]. Stop by booth [#XXX] to see [COMPANY NAME] latest innovations. https://bit.ly/2P1BxZn
- Attending #RCA2022 is crucial for staying up-to-date on industry trends like [SESSION TOPIC]. You’ll learn a lot from my session, such as [BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SESSION LEARNING OUTCOMES]. Learn more: https://bit.ly/2NiGoDQ
Post professional content about the conference to your LinkedIn profile like industry articles related to keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and the popular expo hall. Start conversations focused on the professional benefits tied to the educational and networking opportunities being offered.
Tip: When you add a link to your post, a preview image and headline will generate. Make sure to click the edit pencil (yellow box) to upload a different image and change the heading (green box) before you post.
- The RCA Conference Gets Competitive
- RCA is hosting four competitions on the Culinology® Expo show floor! Participate or watch one of the four exciting food and cocktail competitions taking place at #RCA2022, March 23-25 in Atlanta, GA. Register today, and join me at the conference! https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- The RCA Conference is Going to Ignite Your Senses
- No city has Soul quite as much as Atlanta – and we’re not just talking about the food. The soul of Atlanta describes hearing the excitement, seeing the culture and tasting the cuisine of the city. This year in Atlanta, is sensory overload. Register for the RCA Conference today. https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- The Next Step Toward Certification
- Attendees can earn up to 24 continuing education credits at #RCA2022 in Atlanta, Georgia this March. With 2.5 days of education and multiple pre-conference experiences to choose from, you'll be advancing your certification all while having fun with our community. Learn more and register today. https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- Meet Me at the RCA Conference and Visit the Culinology® Expo
- Are you registered for the RCA Conference yet? Head to Atlanta this March – and connect with me at the Culinology® Expo to hear about the latest innovations in food product development. Register today: https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
- Reconnect With Your Peers at the RCA Conference
- One of the best parts of #RCA2022 is meeting and networking with culinary professionals from around the country. Don’t miss your chance to connect with your peers who are as just as passionate about Culinology® and food product development as you! Register today: https://bit.l/2IpIK2S
- Embrace the Emerging Trend of [SESSION TOPIC]
- If your company is interested in learning more or experimenting with [SESSION TOPIC], I urge you to attend #RCA2022, March 23-25 in Atlanta, where I will be presenting. My session will leave you inspired to take on challenges and embrace [SESSION TOPIC] for the betterment of your organization. Register today and attend my session on [DATE/TIME OF SESSION]. https://bit.ly/2IpIK2S
Post engaging photos of Atlanta that highlight the city’s food and culture while using the hashtag #RCA2022. The ability to link directly to webpages is not an option on Instagram. However, we encourage you to add the conference website to your Instagram bio and reference that in your posts.
You can also tag @culinology in your Instagram Stories to share your excitement for the event. We will add it to our #RCA2022 highlights!
Below is a customizable email to pass on to your colleagues and contacts to join you at the 2022 RCA Conference, March 23-25 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Subject: Ignite Your Senses at the RCA Conference
Join me, and ignite your senses on March 23-25 in Atlanta, Georgia at The RCA Conference. RCA provides a one-of-a-kind innovative experience for food industry professionals specializing in culinary arts, food sciences and food product development.
Network with industry professionals, expand your knowledge toolbox with inspiring education sessions and explore a flavor filled Culinology® Expo – an in-person experience unlike any other.
We can’t wait to help ignite your senses this March in Atlanta. Get inspired by the full agenda of events and register today on the conference website: https://conference.culinology.org/
[INSERT EMAIL SIGNATURE]
Subject: [INSERT COMPANY NAME] Is Exhibiting at the Culinology® Expo
We are excited to share that [COMPANY NAME] will be exhibiting at RCA’s Culinology® Expo, March 23-25 in Atlanta, Georgia. The RCA Conference is an opportunity to join culinary professionals, food scientists and food product development colleagues for the only conference focused on the fast-growing discipline of Culinology® — the blending of culinary arts and food sciences. As a [EXHIBITOR, SPONSOR, FOUNDING MEMBER], I can assure you that this event is well worth your time.
The Culinology® Expo will allow you to see and taste what’s next in food product development.
Be sure to stop by our Booth #XXX to learn fresh techniques, and discover cutting-edge, innovative products and services designed to help you with your Culinology® needs:
- LIST PRODUCT/SERVICE
- LIST PRODUCT/SERVICE
We can’t wait to ignite your senses this March in Atlanta. For more information about the educational sessions, networking opportunities, competitions and accommodations, visit RCA’s NEW conference website, at https://conference.culinology.org/.
[INSERT EMAIL SIGNATURE]
TITLE | COMPANY
ADDRESS 1, ADDRESS 2 | CITY, STATE ZIP
P: +1.XXX.XXX.XXXX | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me in Atlanta, Georgia for the RCA Conference. Register today!