Your Safety is Our First Priority
The Research Chefs Association is committed to safely gathering in person this year in Atlanta, Georgia. We are continuing to monitor the evolving impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As we get closer to March 2022, we will be following CDC guidance, as well as local, state, and federal guidelines to inform our health & safety protocols at the RCA Conference..
We encourage you to use the links below to stay up-to-date on changing guidelines and recommendations to guarantee you have the best and safest experience in Atlanta.
Please continue to check this page for updated information. We expect guidelines to continuously change as we get closer to March.
- Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart COVID-19 Current Protocols.
- Hotel's Commitment to Clean
GBAC STAR Accreditation
- The Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart is GBAC Star certified. GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry's only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. This accreditation means that a facility has:
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
We know that sampling is a critical component of the RCA Conference and we are planning on having samplings and tastings throughout the conference this year. While we don't know what that will look like at this time, we will be working with the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart in the coming months to ensure we’re able to sample safely.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a checklist of standard protocols to follow while traveling to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Visit the CDC website for guidance on travel within the United States.
Your preferred airline is the best resource for personal safety protocols during your trip. Be sure to visit your airline website the week you are traveling for the most up-to-date information.
For more information, please contact RCA at firstname.lastname@example.org